V8 Forum Home V8 Hotstox state of play

state of play

General discussion on V8 Hotstox Racing

Forum rules

Behave or ye shall be gone!

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:20 am

from a concerned well wisher who is worried about the formula. why has Kieth aloud such a slip? is he the right man for the job anymore???

30+ fixtures next year??? more tar than shale? luks like a gruelling minis list!!!
a chevy being tested!!!
drivers selling up; of cause some drivers would sell at the end of the year, but half of your drivers that do most of the meetings quitting? back to 12 car meetings!!!
no promotion – website has gone to shite!!!
rule changes mid year. rules not being enforced – easiest rule to enforce not being followed (number lettering on wings white on black, black on white) it’s easy and so obvious to tell if in breach. if the obvious rules are being neglected, what about the difficult ones?!!!

time for kieth to step aside; bad decision after bad decision and no leadership.

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Isn't it funny how you come on here with all this information and knowledge of what's going on yet you aren't aware of the fact that Keith stepped down as chairman at the end of last year?

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 am

my mistake i didnt know, who runs the show now then???.

not gonna comment on the rest of the points???

Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Kieth stepped down last year!
There won't be 30 meetings!
Chevys may be tested but won't come in!
Few people are selling to move on, family's, f1s ect.
It's hard to find people that have enough time to look after a website for free. So please step forward if you have the time!!
Also put your self as a scruitinier if you can enforse every rule in the book!
Thanks

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:42 pm

well said karl,dont really get this post the sport has never been as good,30+drivers at a nov shale meeting several new drivers from other formulas,cars selling same day there advertised,many new cars been built,the board is working really hard for the formula and has many new ideas to tests and try to keep it budget,they are trying to keep meeting numbers down but the promotors are wanting v8 because they've put on a good show,more tar than shale?coventry is a big loss?etc etc
lets not talk the sport down like whats happening a lot with f1 discusions at min and focus on the v8s progressing forward as they are doing,the racing is great with several different drivers winning,i can see 2018 been even better.

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 pm

ok lets park this for the time being. everything is rosey, bury heads in the sand.!!!

i'll just drag this back up next year; no bother.!!!

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Do you have the solutions to all problems? If so send Paul wainwright or a bored member a message and you can discuss it with them

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm

but you just said i was wrong on all things so there is no problems???!!!

will happily send paul and email if you can let me know his email address???

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm sure his email is in the news letter isn't it? If not his phone number is

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Not sure how i got dragged in to this. ha ha

People will lead different and have a different vision.

Hopefully see everyone at AGM.

Keith

Next

Return to V8 Hotstox