V8 Forum Home V8 Hotstox fixtures

fixtures

General discussion on V8 Hotstox Racing

Forum rules

Behave or ye shall be gone!

Post Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Barry, i will agree putting together the fixtures is an incredibly tough challenge, yes. Keeping Shale/ Tar drivers happy, locations, championships, trophies, promoters etc... it's a massive juggling act.

However, there is always scope in the ability to compromise on dates; i found. "We can't do this, but how about this fixture" there was always the odd date you had to make the best of, but i always found the Promoters and i able to compromise; so i must admit some of the fixtures i think will be a struggle for the drivers to fulfill; but i hope i am proved wrong and it's a great year for car numbers.

Keith

Post Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 pm

I possibly agree there are too many meeting but if you don't wanna be points champion don't do em all,I've picked a lovely 18 meetings and booked a nice holiday,happy days,what I don't get is slating it on here,put it in at agm and vote,like they did for this yr,personally I think we need a cutback £on the Indy tyre and standardise engine rules or we will lose and put many off coming into sport over nxt few years

Previous

Return to V8 Hotstox